Ugh, right hate those black dots that can come from nowhere and spread all over your nose? No matter how many times you pop them they always keep coming back. Well, to start with, don’t pop them! Popping any sort of acne only makes things worse as you are spreading bacteria all over your face, which results in – more acne.
But what in case you do folks who wants pop them? Should you use some kind of acne cream or cleaner? The answer is again – “No”. I have tried just about all cleaners and solutions in the marketplace, including strong antibiotics but none of them taught me to be. In fact, most of the time these so called acne “treatments” made my acne worse.
However, I am not letting you know to halt washing your face! You should was you face at least two times every day but use water only. You ought to understand that the pimples and blackheads you might have in your nose and in all probability other areas of your face and the body are only the effect. The real issue lies inside you, your daily diet and your lifestyle.
It is impossible to match information on proper dieting and lifestyle into one article but I will supply you with a few basic tips:
1. Keep your body hydrated, avoid sodas and also any drinks that contain caffeine.
2. Eat vegetables, fruits but especially seeds, they contain important minerals for skin such as selenium and zinc.
3. Try to slow up the level of stress, although I know this might be impossible sometimes. But remember that stress can worsen acne.
4. Reduce your intake of sugar and carbohydrates.
5. Spend a minimum of a few moments outside about the sun everyday, this stimulates the creation of Vitamin D that is required for healthy skin.